***WIN A LUXURY HEALTH GIFT HAMPER WORTH OVER £100***
12th May is International Fibromyalgia Awareness Day. All money raised goes to support the wonderful Bedford Fibromyalgia/CFS Support Group. It's a really beneficial group which reaches over 50 people, providing community and free lifestyle health advice @ Project 229, Kempston.
Local businesses and friends have kindly donated to the hamper. Gifts donated so far (more to follow) include:
- Lunch Voucher at Ground Floor Coffee Shop
- Afternoon Tea at Chiff-Chaff Café
- Essential Oils Restoration Health
- PainMaster (Microelectrotherapy device used to treat MSK/joint pain) GLK Occupational Therapy
- Luxury home-made body scrub Clare Carrie Johns
-Crystals Crystal love
- non-perishable, yummy, luxury food items (various lovely friends)
....more TBC...watch this space for a sneak peak of the hamper ;)...
Buy a ticket for £1 (buy as many of you like), and the winner will be drawn on Saturday 12th May 2018. You can buy tickets online https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/83wLG2trXn, or if you would prefer cash, please let me know and your name will be entered onto a spreadsheet and we can arrange an IOU.
Please feel free to share :).
#dontdelayconnecttoday #togetherwecanmakeadifference#raisingawareness #fibromyalgia #beatME #CFS #May12th